Focke-Wulf Fw190A 1.5m PNP with Smart (EFL01375)
E-Flite Focke-Wulf Fw190A 1.5m PNP with Smart - EFL01375
The first E-flite® Focke-Wulf ever is the most detailed, best handling and highest performance Fw 190A model yet! Extra Scale details and functional features, plus exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology, provide a scale warbird experience like no other!
Extra Scale Details
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m features an accurate outline and an abundance of Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines and hatches, guns and a removable drop tank — plus many more details than you typically find on similar class and smaller models.
The factory-installed power system features a 100-amp ESC plus a high-power brushless outrunner motor that works with the large-diameter three-blade propeller and a 6S 3200–7000mAh LiPo battery to deliver better-than-scale speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance.
Functional Extra Scale Features
Factory-installed LED navigation lights, retractable main gear, split flaps and control surfaces with pocket hinges are functional Extra Scale features that take your experience to another level.
The Fw 190A 1.5m is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA installed in the BNF® Basic version) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, the NX6, 8 and 10, the iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The wide-spaced main gear feature factory-installed electric retracts equipped with durable metal components and shock-absorbing struts that make it possible to fly from a wider variety of surfaces including paved runways and grass. And unlike most other Fw 190 models, the scale-like length struts offer a more authentic scale look and experience.
Construction with fully-molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that's easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience, plus the factory-installed servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed
No glue is required for assembly and you can have the Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! The 3-piece wing design makes transport and storage as practical and convenient as possible because the center section includes the main gear and the outer panels snap into place securely without fasteners.
Needed to complete:
Needed to complete:
- Full-range 6–7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter & receiver
- 6S 22.2V 3200–7000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
- Compatible LiPo charge
- Lipo bag
- The most detailed, best handling and highest performance large-scale Fw 190A model yet
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the German Luftwaffe during World War II
- Extra Scale details including a removable drop tank, molded-in panel lines, guns and much more
- Functional Extra Scale features including LED navigation lights, retractable main gear, split flaps and more
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless motor with large diameter 3-blade prop and simulated engine fan
- Fits 6S batteries from 3200-7000mAh to deliver level flight top speeds up to 80+ MPH and nearly unlimited vertical performance
- 100-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitter
- Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology (BNF® Basic version only)
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection (BNF® Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology (BNF® Basic version only)
- Six factory-installed servos with precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Ball-bearing equipped wheels with treaded tires for added scale appearance
- Retractable main gear with scale-like length, shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Unique 3-piece wing includes center section with main gear plus outer panels that snap into place without fasteners
- No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Factory-applied trim scheme modeled after the replica Fw 190 previously owned by Rudy Frasca
- Large top hatch for fast and easy access to the battery compartment
- Durable EPO airframe with carbon fiber and wood reinforcement
- Wingspan: 59.5 in (1510 mm)
- Overall Length: 50.6 in (1285 mm)
- Flying Weight: 7.9 lb (3625 g) with 6S 5000mAh 30C battery; 6.5 lb (2943 g) without battery
- Motor: Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Speed Control: Spektrum® Avian™ 100A Smart Brushless (installed)
- Servos: (6) Metal-Geared (installed)
- Radio: Full-Range 6-7+ Channel Spektrum™
- DSMX®/ DSM2® compatible transmitter (BNF® Basic only)
- Receiver: Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel (installed, BNF® Basic only)
- Battery: 6S 22.2V 3200-7000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
- Experience Level: Skill Level 2 = Some ExperienceRequired
- Approx. Assembly Time: Less than 1 hour
|Plane Type||Scale Airplanes|
|Kit version||Plug and play|