E-flite Conscendo Evolution 1.5m BNF Basic
E-Flite Conscendo Evolution 1.5m Plug 'n Play version
The Conscendo Evolution is a real all-around fun glider! Pleasant gliding possibilities, but also extensive high-speed and 3D acrobatic figures! At Aerobertics you have come to the right place to buy it. We have been one of the most important Horizon (E-Flite) dealers in Europe for a long time, and their models are known by our demo pilots. This way we can offer you the best support, even after your purchase we are ready for you for spare parts or extra tips!
Featuring a stronger and stiffer airframe along with a more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system, the E-flite® Conscendo® Evolution 1.5m offers performance every pilot will enjoy — from smooth, easy soaring to high-speed, high-energy aerobatics.
When the Conscendo® was first introduced it was geared towards RC newcomers who wanted to teach themselves how to fly with a powered glider. A few years later an “Advanced” version that offered more power for soaring, sport flying and aerobatics became a favorite of many intermediate and experienced pilots alike. Now the E-flite® Conscendo Evolution 1.5m evolves the design to be the most powerful, capable and fun to fly Conscendo yet! A stronger and stiffer airframe molded from higher density EPO combines with the more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system featuring a telemetry-capable ESC to deliver higher speeds and more aerobatic performance — while offering the same smooth sport flying and soaring capabilities the Conscendo has always been known for.
Construction with higher density EPO results in a stronger and stiffer airframe with a smoother finish. Combined with carbon and other composite reinforcement in the fuselage, wings and tails, the Conscendo® Evolution can handle higher speeds and higher energy aerobatics – yet is still lightweight to deliver excellent soaring and sport flying performance, plus long flight times up to 15-20+ minutes with a mix of power on and power off flying. Ultimate Capabilities
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 30-amp telemetry-capable ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and folding prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
The Conscendo® Evolution 1.5m is equipped with an ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA installed in the BNF® Basic version) and Spektrum™ AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
No glue is required for final assembly. You can have the Conscendo® Evolution ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. It’s also easy to install and remove the two-piece wing and stabs for convenient storage and transport.
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- Automatic Self-Leveling
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It's also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
- Easy Switch Assignment—No Complex Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any complex programming and takes just a few seconds.
- If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
Needed to complete (BNF version):
Full-range 4+ channel transmitter
3S 11.1V 1300–2200mAh or 4S 14.8V 1000–2200mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
Compatible LiPo charger
- Evolved to be the most powerful, capable and fun to fly
- Conscendo® yet for soaring, sport flying, high speeds and high energy aerobatics
- Higher density EPO results in a stronger and stiffer airframe capable of more aerobatic performance and higher speeds
- More powerful 3S and 4S compatible brushless power system with outrunner motor and folding propeller
- 30A telemetry-capable ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data (via compatible receivers and transmitters)
- Long flight times up to 15-20+ minutes with a mix of
- power on/off flying using 3S 1300–2200mah or 4S
- 1000–2200mAh batteries
- 4-channel control including ailerons with four (4) factory-installed servos and linkages
- Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology (BNF® Basic
- version only)
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive
- AS3X® technology (BNF Basic version only)
- Easy to launch, fly and land, making it a perfect choice for a first powered sailplane model
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, high-density EPO construction
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stabs
- Fast and easy assembly – no glue required
- Wingspan: 1500 mm
- Overall Length: 1005 mm
- Flying Weight: 971 g
- Motor: Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Speed Control: 30A Brushless ESC (installed)
- Servos: (4) (installed)
|Kit version||Bind and fly|