E-flite V-22 Osprey VTOL BNF Basic
The E-flite® V-22 Osprey is the scale VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) model you've always wanted. It's an officially-licensed replica of the unique and innovative Bell Boeing tiltrotor aircraft that combines the vertical functionality of a helicopter with the forward flight performance of an airplane. The exclusive flight control system makes it possible to fly in both helicopter/multirotor and airplane flight, and the optimized software makes the transition so simple and predictable that you will feel comfortable and confident even on your first flight. Simply flip the flight mode switch and the V-22 will automatically adjust the tiltrotor positions to transition into forward or hovering flight.
Best of all you can have the V-22 in the air in almost no time at all! The airframe arrives fully-assembled with a factory-installed flight controller, servos, motors and ESCs (plus a Spektrum™ serial receiver in the BNF Basic version). It's also factory-finished in multicolor paint, and the included decal sheet allows you to customize the finish with multiple military branch trim scheme options. The super-simple transmitter setup only requires assigning one switch for flight mode selection, then you're ready to install a fully charged 3S 11.1V 800mAh LiPo battery (sold separately) to fly. You also have the choice to install the landing gear with a castering nose wheel so you can taxi and perform 'rolling' take offs and landings, or you can leave it off to enjoy the 'retracted' gear look.
The E-flite V-22 Osprey's incredible vertical takeoff and landing capabilities, combined with its compact size and lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO airframe, makes it possible to fly in places and spaces many other RC models can't. And no matter where you fly it, the V-22 delivers a scale VTOL flying experience that's unlike any other- and is a proud tribute to the groundbreaking original.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh 30C LiPo with JST Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- The scale VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) capable model you've always wanted
- Officially-licensed replica of the unique and innovative Bell Boeing V-22® Osprey tiltrotor aircraft
- Combines the vertical functionality of a helicopter with the forward flight performance of an airplane
- Compact size so it can be flown in more places and smaller spaces, including indoors
- The exclusive and expertly tuned flight control system makes it all possible
- Automatic transition between helicopter/multirotor and airplane flight
- Stability and Acro flight modes deliver a wide range of performance
- Super-simple transmitter setup- no complex programming required
- Spektrum™ serial receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Powerful brushless motors compatible with 3S 800mAh batteries
- Factory-installed flight controller, servos and power systems
- Included decal sheet offers multiple trim scheme options
- Lightweight and extremely durable EPO airframe
- Factory-finished and no assembly required
- FPV-ready (recommended camera and video transmitter sold separately)