Junsi Electronics - iCharger 308DUO
- 800W of charging power per channel, 1300W when both channels are combined.
- Maximum charge/discharge current of up to 30A per channel, and two channels in Synchronous Mode up to 50A!
- Each channel supports 8s Lithium and NiZn batteries, 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-15s Pb batteries
- Unique "internal resistance correction" balance calculation
- 2.8-inch LCD screen displays current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming, temperature and more
- 64 parameters sets can be saved
- Supports data import/export to SD card
- 1A/5V USB charging port to charge mobile phones and other portable USB devices
- Anti-sparking protection
- Intelligent fan control
- Internal temperature protection
- Multi-discharge: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge
- Measures internal resistance of a lithium battery pack, but also each cell within the lithium battery
- Reverse polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power protection functions
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card.
- Supports “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data. (See detailed information about Logview here)
- Input Voltage Range: 10.0—30.0VDC
- Maximum Input Current Limit: <60A, CH1/2<40A
- Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 50A@Syn. Mode 30A@Asyn. Mode
- Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1300W (Channel 800W @input > 23.5V)
- Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 130W (Channel 80W)
- Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 1300W (Channel 800W)
- Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 2100W (Channel 1050W @35V/30A)
- Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode
- USB Charging Port: 5V/1Aï¼?current-limiting protection 1.2Aï¼?
- Net Weight: 0.91kg
- Dimension: 171.2x117.8x58.8 ±0.5mm