R3001SB TFHSS receiver
The Futaba R3001SB is a dedicated S.Bus receiver with built-in T-FHSS telemetry making it especially suited to use on multirotor/drone models.
The single S.BUS/S.BUS2 wire can connect to most of the popular flight controllers reducing the amount of connections needed for a lighter, simpler, more reliable and cleaner installation.
Stripped back to essentials the R3001SB weighs in at only 4.2g thanks to its compact dimensions and heat shrink case.
Don't let the compact size fool you as the R3001SB is capable of the same full range you as any other T-FHSS receiver thanks to the dual diversity antennas.
- T-FHSS 2.4GHz receiver for aircraft
- Standard PWM (CH3)/S.Bus port and an S.Bus-2 port for telemetry
sensors and other devices requiring S.Bus setup such as specific
gyros and servos
- Channel Mode Settings; Mode A Mode B
- 3/S.Bus CH3 S.Bus
- Dual antenna diversity
- Full range
- High voltage
- Battery failsafe
- Dimensions: 0.83 x 1.65 x 0.21" (21.1 x 41.8 x 5.3mm)
- Weight: 0.15oz (4.2g)
- Power Requirement: 4.8-7.4V
- Battery FS Voltage: Sets from transmitter