Vario module for HOTT
- Vario with altitude signals and 5 each climb and Sinksignaltönen
- Additional warning thresholds for min. Height, max. Altitude, climb and descent rate in two stages
- Altitude display and storage of min. and max. Height.
- Adjustable warning time: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, always
- Adjustable Warning repeat time: Always, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 min, once
- The Vario sensor can be connected directly to the telemetry input of the receiver.
Important note when using the modules 33600, 33601, 33610, 33611 and 33620:
- Take during the flight any programming work on the sensors, so that your model can not fall through carelessness out of control!
- When using two or more receivers in the model you can not make in no case programming during the flight, as this may lead to incorrect settings in the receivers without connected telemetry and thus in the worst case the model crashing! Therefore, program always on the ground and make sure that only to be programmed receiver is turned on with the connected sensor.
. Specifications Vario:
- Altimetry: -500 m ... +3000 m
- Resolution: 0.1 m
- Sensitivity Vario: 0.5m / 3s, 1 m / 3 s, 0.5 m / s, 1 m / s 1, 3 m / s per tone programmable
- Averaging: 4 - 40 measurements per reading programmable
- Power consumption 25 mA