Flying weight: 4500G
Spinner diameter: 82MM
Wing area: 57QDM
Stabilizer area: 16.2sdm
CG: 200mm behind leading edge
ideal for electric (10s - 2000W) or 4stroke engine (YS160)
aileron servo: 6kg - 2 servo
elevator servo: 3kg - 2 servo
rudder servo: 8kg - 1 servo
The differences between the Invitation and the Essence are primarily as follows:
1. The Essence is Electric only. It does not include any parts for mounting a YS motor. It does have a chin cowl.
2. The Invitation can be EP or GP. The Invitation uses a fuel proof clear coat on the fuselage paint. You can also special order clear coated wings, tail and rudder.
3. The Essence standard version uses the BJ Craft DTFS wings and DTFS shaped flying tail.
4. The Invitation standard version uses traditional tapered wings and traditional horizontal tail with two elevator servos, one in each half.
5. Special order options for the Invitation can be made for a flying tail, but the flying tail is EP only. Likewise, special order for the Essence can be made for standard tail.
There are no products matching the selection.