ISDT D1 100/250W AC/DC Smart Charger
ISDT D1 DC250W / AC100W smart charger
At Aerobertics we have been dealer of ISDT chargers for a
long time. These devices guarantee innovation ('smart'), compactness,
user-friendliness and this at an interesting price/quality ratio. In their
extensive range you will find these same qualities everywhere, and there is a
charger for everyone's needs and budget.
AC/DC Safe access
Fool-proof input interface. Smart design. The DC input port and AC input port are mutually exclusive.
Only one input can be selected in one time, Ensure the safety operation
Support USB interface to upgrade firmware
Connecting the computer through the USB-C interface, upgrade to the latest firmware
Always maintain the advanced performance and features.
Upgraded scOS 2.0, not only optimizing the system with a new dimension level, also further improved the system stability. New features including DC Power mode, dark mode, battery scrap and more.
Streamline support with BattGo and SmartPower, for further interconnection to ISDT ecosystem product information exchange.
Adjustable Digital Power Supply.
In adjustable digital power supply mode, the Max. power is AC 100W / DC 250W.
Lights off in the dark, introducing the dark mode.
scOS 2.0 new dark mode feature, Suitable for low light scenario, System will adjust the interface in dark tone, Reduce light damage to user’s eyes. While remaining the iconic and comfortable charging display style.
Battery waste mode.
scOS 2.0 adds battery waste mode. Batteries that need to be scrapped, Put the voltage to 0V in a safe way.
- Input voltage: AC 100~240V / DC 10~30V
- Output voltage: DC 1~35V
- Max. input current: DC 14A
- Charging current: 0.1~10A
- Discharging current: 0.1~1.0A
- Balance current: 1.5A/Cell Max
- Max. discharging power: 15W
- Max. charging power: AC 100W / DC 250W
- Abnormal voltage alarm: support
- Incorrect cell count setting alarm: support
- Supported battery types and cell count: LiFe, Lilon, LiPo 1~6S, LiHv 1-6S, Pb 1-12S, NiMH, Cd 1-16S
- Working temperature: 0~40℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃~60℃
- Dimension: 126x115x49mm
- Weight: About
|AC/DC||AC and DC|