Central Box 100 DUPLEX 2.4EX
Jeti Duplex 2.4EX Central Box 100
The Central Box 100 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box has a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage a single battery and fully supports the JETI EX telemetry system. Up to two receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output can be connected to the Central Box. With JETI DC/DS transmitter, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to configure the Central Box, EX telemetry, and very fast servo response.
Central Box 100 supports up to 8 protected servo outputs and a single battery input.
The DUPLEX EX line of receivers is intended for operation with DUPLEX Tx transmitter modules in the 2,4GHz band and are fully compatible with the previous version of the DUPLEX. Thanks to the fully digital and bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver there arise completely new aspects in the model remote control branch. One of the most important advantages is the operation without crystal, moreover the low susceptibility towards interference, the high range up to the limit of visibility and the possibility to follow anytime the onboard state of the model and its functional parts.
An additional satellite receiver RSat2 complements the receivers R9, R10, R11, R12, R14 and R18. This receiver is a full DUPLEX system receiver offering the complete functional spectrum of the system. Instead of classical servo pulses the output of the RSat2 receiver offers a PPM signal only. This PPM signal is furtheron processed by the receivers R9, R10, R11, R12, R14, R18 or by compatible RC equipment which requires a PPM signal at the input.
DUPLEX System EX is fully compatible with the previous version of the DUPLEX.
- Overload protection on each channel
- Possibility to connect up to 2 receivers with serial interface (PPM, EX Bus)
- Built-in Expander function
- MPX battery input connectors: 1x
- 100Hz mode of servo outputs (10ms period)
- Supports EX telemetry (voltage, current, capacity, and temperature measurement, overload indication, ...)
- Easy settings changes via DC/DS transmitter
- Firmware updates by user
- Suitable for use with high voltage (HV) servos
- Compact size for easy installation
- Each output is individually configurable (channel assignment, trim, reverse, A TV)
Recommended connection of standard (as well as high voltage) servos: