Matrix Jet 2.20M, Red (with retracts)
Please note: this version is with fuel tank and air trap, normal tail pipe (not Vector tail pipe), Light version electric retract gear with brake, and hardware
The Pilot-RC Matrix is an innovative approach to a new sport jet/ 3Djet. Great capabilities had to be combined between sport jet and unbeatable 3D performance. everything aerodynamic we tested and learned from Predator and develop together with one of the best pilot in the world for Matrix performance so we can say this is best ever sport jet with ultimate flying characteristics for precise aerobatics and 3D aerobatics at the same time.
- Model : Matrix 2.2m
- Wingspan : 78.7″ (2,000mm)
- Length : 87.6″ (2,225mm)
- Weight : 21.9lbs (9.94kg) with 14kg turbine
- Extremely lightweight full composite construction especially designed for outstanding sport flight with 3D performance
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Ultra light weight landing gear, the 2.2m predator sport jet V2 landing gear can use to the Matrix too.
- Specially designed easy access to turbine for speedy installation
- Field setup can be done in seconds, thanks to the quick releases on the wings without the need for any tools.
- The single elevator clamp from the top, only a few turns to tight/loose the bolt then you can install/take out the stabilizer.
- Removable wing and elevator for easy transport
- The equipment installation board make the electronic items with very clear installation. Most of the wire can be hidened.
- pre-install tube for the stab/rudder extension wire, easy to install.
- Option with vector tail pipe for 3D flight.
Included Hardware :
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and preinstalled and painted fiberglass control horns)
- Servo extension leads
- Vector thrust pipe
- 3.800ml fuel tank (optional upgrade to fuel bag)
- 250ml UAT tank
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Servo connector brackets
Required Hardware :
- Turbine size : 100-140N for normal sport flying || 160-180N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed high G flying
- Servos : 10pcs (2pcs standard size for Flaps - min 40kg || 1pc standard size for Rudder - min 40kg || 2pcs medium size for Ailerons - min 16kg || 2pcs medium size for Elevators min 16kg || 1pc medium size for Vector Elevator - min 16kg (This is option) || 1pcs medium size for Vector Rudder min 16kg (This is option) || 1pc medium size for Steering - min 10kg.
- *Medium Size Servos : 35x15x30mm
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
The CG is 253mm back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage. Measured with empty main tank, full UAT, landing gear down.
|Kit version||Almost ready to fly|