LOGO 550 SE Super Combo
LOGO 550 SE is the next step in the LOGO 500 Series. The LOGO 550 SE keeps all the proven and popular components of the LOGO 500, while incorporating several new developments to sustain today’s technical requirements during extreme flight manoeuvers.
Underneath the freshly designed canopy you find an improved version of our tried and tested chassis, which now offers a battery quick release system and considerably more headroom for flight packs below the counter bearing. The chassis will of course be available as upgrade kits for all existing 500 SE and 550 SE size LOGO helicopters.
- 600 mm main blades
- 6 S Lipo mit 4500-5000 mAh, a luminum rotor head yoke with 8mm spindle shaft
- light und durable chassis fiberglass reinforced frame with battery quick release system
- direct servo link to the swashplate
- Hollow main shaft with 10mm diameter
- Herringbone main gear with 153 teeth (module 0.7)
- Motor counterbearing with additional main shaft support
- Colored fin set in neon red, matched with the canopy
- Extra-strong 22 mm diameter tail boom
- Detailed airbrush canopy in neon yellow