Pilot F16 jet 3m 1/5 with tailpipe and tank (no retracts)
Pilot-RC - F16 jet 3m 1/5 with tailpipe and tank (no retracts)
Pilot-RC is very pleased to announce the production of what is one of aviations most epic aircraft ever, the General Dynamics F16 Fighting Falcon.
We wanted this one to go above and beyond as a beautiful scale model. We found ways to make it reliable and tough enough to actually be flown on a regular basis, and not a problem to transport or put together, all in a package that fly’s brilliantly well.
Split Fuselage for easy transport
The entire fuselage can be split, strategically placed between turbine and thrust tube, allowing for the entire fuselage to come apart with just five screws and two connectors for easy transport to and from the field.
Front nose cone can also be removed by unscrewing the pitot tube.
Needed to compelete:
- Turbine: 200-320N
- Servos: (x9 + 2 optional)
x5 super high torque (minimum 35kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder
x4 middle size servo, 35 x 15 x 30mm (minimum 16kg) // Uses x3 for gear doors and x1 for steering
+2 super high torque (minimum 35kg) if installing vector thrust pipe
Also requires all the usual accessories such as
transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece full flying stabiliser, both fully removeable
- Easily detachable rudder for easy transport
- Two piece fuselage, with the split strategically placed to allow daily removal of tail section for easy transport to and from the flying field
- Easily detachable ventral fins, held in place with just two screws
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Model: 1/5 F16
- Wingspan: 83.3″ (2,115mm)
- Length: 120.5″ (3.060mm)
- Weight: 46.8lbs (22.1kg) with Vector Thrust pipe