XPower XC2803/60 F3PN
Xpower XC2803/60 F3PN Nicolas Pietu motor
Designed for indoor flying and in collaboration with F3P aerobatic champion Nicolas PIETU, this engine can only surprise by its high performance weight / power ratio, and at a more than attractive price.
Performance and performance ensured by a clever design: Neodymium magnets, reduced air gap, careful windings. Carbon ax and prop-saver, aluminum bell.
Optimized power curve for F3P programs
Bati-motor 3 points to facilitate the adjustment anti-torque and breaker
Special motor housing
Weight only 15.9g!
XPower XC2803 / 60 F3PietuNicolas
- Recommended number of elements : 2 LiPo
- Number of revolutions per Volt: 1450 (optimized for an 8x4 propeller at 5600 rpm)
- Max Current : 7A
- Internal resistance : 377mOhm
- Dimensions : Ø27x18,2mm
- Motor shaft diameter : 3mm (helical lift Ø5,5mm)
- Weight : 15,9g
- Recommended propeller : 8x4,3
- Maximum mass of the aircraft : 200g (F3P plane) - 250g (indoor flight initiation plane)