D-Power D-DRIVE IL36 3.7:1 BL Motor with Gearbox
D-DRIVE IL36 3.7:1 Geared Motor
The D-Drive planetary gear motors from D-Power combine torque and high efficiency. At the same time, they impress with compact dimensions and particularly quiet running.
The D-Drive geared motors are brushless internal rotors that have been specially optimised for the requirements in gliders. Thanks to the slim design and the cables routed to the rear, the motors fit into almost any fuselage.
With high torques, the motors generate an efficiency of up to 80%. This allows the use of large propellers, which in turn guarantees particularly high flight performance.
- 3S: 17x11" / 63 A / 5360 RPM / 3300g thrust.
- 4S: 16x8" / 63 A / 7470 RPM / 4400g thrust
- 5S: 14x7" / 64 A / 9570 RPM / 3900g thrust
- Geared motor specially developed for model gliders
- CNC milled from high quality metal
- very high torque
- high efficiency
- high quality magnets
- ball bearing mounted
- very quiet and silent
- compact dimensions
- weight: 364 g
- Ø motor: 36 mm
- Ø gearbox: 36 mm (M3 mounting holes approx. 28mm bolt circle)
- Total length: 88 mm
- Ø Shaft: 6 mm (16mm free shaft length, flattened)
- Gear ratio: 3.7:1
- Motor speed: 2040 KV
- Efficiency 80
- Current short term: 70 A
- Recommended current: 55 - 65 A
- LiPo: 3-5 S (11.1 - 18.5V)