Futaba R7008SB 2.4GHz FASSTest S.BUS receiver
The Futaba R7000SB is a FASSTest telemetry enabled receiver, a high-voltage design that operates up to 8 channels using the 8 standard PWM outputs or up to 18 channels (16 proportional + 2 digital) using the S-Bus port.
That means a simpler setup and full support for S-Bus and S-Bus2 servos. As supplied the 7008SB receiver includes integral sensors for receiver voltage, signal strength and external voltage, with further sensors available separately.
- Bi-directional communication with a FASSTest Futaba transmitter using the S.Bus2 port
- Multiple optional telemetry sensors may be connected to the S.Bus2 port and the data displayed on the transmitter
- Includes both standard PWM output ports and S.Bus output ports
- External voltage port, 0-70V DC
- Receiving Frequency: 2.4GHz FASSTest system
- Power Requirement: 3.7 - 7.4V (voltage range 3.5 - 8.4V)
- Current drain: 75mA
- External voltage Port: 0 - 70V DC
- Size: 0.98 x 1.9 x 0.56" (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3mm)
- Weight: 10.9g
- Antenna Length: 5-3/4"