JETI Duplex 2.4EX Central Box 210
The Central Box 210 is the successor to the popular Central Box 200. Especially for the use of powerful and power-hungry servos, the Central Box 210 uses an aluminum housing and avoids the over current protection of the servo slots. The Central Box 210 offers true battery redundancy, DITEX servo telemetry, JETI EX telemetry and up to three receiver inputs (2x 2.4GHz and 1x 900MHz) for full power and RF signal redundancy.
Configuration via JETI Duplex DS/DC transmitters
With JETI Duplex DC/DS transmitters, the full potential of the Central Box 210 can be fully exploited. The device overview of the JETI Duplex DS/DC transmitter makes it easy to perform the entire configuration of the servo outputs, DITEX servo and JETI EX telemetry, function assignment, and more.
Switching on and off
The switching on and off process of the Central Box 210 is done with the supplied magnetic switch.
As receiver e. g. 2 RSat2 or REX3 receivers can be used. Optionally, the use of a REX Assist receiver in combination with a RSat2 receiver is possible, so you get a Central Box with gyro stabilization.
The Central Box 210 is not equipped with the built-in overload protection of the servo slots. To protect critical servos such tow coupling servos, retractable landing gears or spoiler servos, the optional overload protection DPSI OCP
- Configurable servo outputs
- Battery connections 2x MPX connector system
- Robust aluminum housing for extra cooling and protection
- Firmware upgradeable via JETI USB adapter and JETI Studio
- Wireless programming via the device overview of the DC/DS transmitters
- Up to 3 independent receiver inputs (R1, R2, E1/R3)
- Up to 15 servo slots (suitable for DITEX servo telemetry)
- Up to 3 telemetry sensor inputs (E1/R3, E2/15, E3/14)
- Input for supplied magnetic switch or optional RC switch