HGM SLP + T BB MG 20 mm brushless servo
The servo for touring and off-road cars 1:10
TheHGM SLP+T Servo is a SUMD-V2 telemetry servo for the transmission of data such as current consumption in bar form and max. Current consumption in A, position (angle in degrees) and wear indication.
The servo can be adjusted through the telemetry menu similar to the servo software, e.g. Dead band, trimming, direction of rotation, acceleration, etc.
The servo can either be used with SUMD-V2 or the normal transmission modes.
Its flat design makes it particularly suitable for touring cars and off-road vehicles in 1:10 scale.
The remote controls X-8N and X-8E support the SUMD-V2 system.
(Compatible with Sanwa High and Super Response)
- SUMD-V2 telemetry servo
- Parameters can be set by telemetry
- High-voltage, operating voltage up to 8.4 V!
- Direct operation with 2-cell LiPo batteries
- Operating voltage range 4.8 ... 8.4 V
- Housing central part made of aluminium
- 2 x ball bearing
- metal gear