HGM SOR + T BB MG 20 mm brushless servo
Perfect for On- and Offroad RC Cars 1:8
The HGM SOR+T BB MG servo is a SUMD-V2 telemetry servo for the transmission of data such as current consumption in bar form and max. Current consumption in A, position (angle in degrees) and wear indication.
The servo can be adjusted through the telemetry menu similar to the servo software, e.g. Dead band, trimming, direction of rotation, acceleration, etc.
The servo can either be used with SUMD-V2 or the normal transmission modes.
The remote controls X-8N and X-8E support the SUMD-V2 system.
(Compatible with Sanwa High and Super Response)
Suitable for 1:8 On and Off-road
- SUMD-V2 telemetry servo
- Parameters can be set by telemetry
- High-voltage, operating voltage up to 8.4 V!
- Direct operation with 2-cell LiPo batteries
- Operating voltage range 4.8 ... 8.4 V
- Housing central part made of aluminium
- 2 x ball bearing
- metal gear