HAVOC Xe 80mm EDF Sport Jet BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
The E-flite® HAVOC Xe 80mm EDF has an extremely wide flight envelope that combines with incredible performance and aerobatic capability to make it an excellent choice for experienced and first-time jet pilots alike. At its core is a 6S compatible brushless motor and 100-amp ESC that are matched to a 12-blade fan that works with the expertly engineered and optimized ducting to deliver an abundance of speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound – without the need for "cheater" holes. It's capable of top speeds up to 140+ MPH and has nearly unlimited vertical performance, plus it can fit batteries from 4000mAh to 8000mAh to deliver unmatched flight times up to an amazing 10-12+ minutes (with corresponding throttle management)!
Reliable electric retracts with shock-absorbing, trailing-link struts on the nose and main gear make it possible to easily fly from grass and other surfaces. The large flaps can travel both ways and can be mixed to offer full-span aileron control (with 7+ channel receivers/transmitters) that delivers the fastest roll rate ever seen in a jet. The eight metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages are factory-installed and provide precise control, and the fully-molded EPO airframe is lightweight yet durable. Best of all no glue is required for assembly, and the factory-finished one-piece wing, one-piece stab and fuselage bolt together with just nine screws so final assembly takes almost no time. And it all combines to deliver an elite EDF sport jet experience unlike any other!
- An officially-licensed, scaled-down version of the ultimate sport jet — the Elite Aerosports HAVOC X
- One of the highest-performance and best-handling EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) sport jets EVER
- An excellent choice for a larger first EDF jet model because it's easy to take off, fly and land
- Extremely wide performance envelope and speed range, with top speeds up to 140+ MPH
- The fastest "rolling" jet ever when using "mixed" ailerons and flaps as full-span ailerons
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC
- 12-blade 80mm fan delivers excellent top speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance
- Expertly engineered and optimized ducting for incredibly efficient performance without "cheater" holes
- Fits a wide range of 6S batteries from 4000–8000mAh to deliver flight times up to an amazing 10-12+ minutes
- Factory-installed metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages and pocket hinges on all control surfaces
- Spektrum™ AR636 6-channel receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Reliable electric retracts with shock-absorbing, trailing-link struts for grass and other field operation
- Bolt-on wing and stab for extremely quick and easy assembly/disassembly and for convenient storage/transport
- Strong and easy to install/remove one-piece composite reinforced wing with hands-free connection system.
- Durable yet lightweight, fully molded EPO airframe factory-finished in a vibrant, high-visibility trim scheme
- No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Extra-large and convenient canopy top hatch with extremely large battery compartment
- Plastic capped nose tip and ventral fins for added durability and protection
|Kit version||Bind and fly|