Douglas DC-3 Dakota 1800mm ARF kit
The Douglas DC-3 had its first flight on 17 December 1935 and was built in the original over 16,000 times. It was characterized by robustness, safety and economy. Surprisingly, this aircraft was used not only as a transport and transport aircraft, but also as a towing vehicle. This model of the DC-3 was designed with great attention to detail and is a beautiful reduction of the original with very good flight characteristics. Thanks to the 3-part wing, the center piece can remain on the fuselage and the model can e.g. be placed in the trunk. At the airport then only the two halves of the surface are pushed left and right.
Span approx. = 1800mm
Length approx. = 1160mm
Flight weight approx = 3200g
Motorization = electric
* ARF finished model in light wood construction (laser cut)
* Finished as pictured, very nice matte finish
* 3-piece wing with Alurohrsteckung for easy transport
* Functional flaps like the original
* Hull with "real" windowpanes (no stickers / dummies)
* Rigid chassis in scale look (electric retractable gear optional)
* Ready painted bonnets
* World Classics
* Accessories for RC / installation, rich illustrated instructions
ATTENTION The letters and numbers on this model are a design suggestion (not included in delivery and not available separately).