JTA 33" Slick Printed Scheme
JTA 33" Slick Printed Scheme (Jase Dussia Signature Red Checker Scheme)
Inspired by the Extreme Flight Slick 580 that has proven itself over the years by winning some of the most prestigious freestyle competitions in the world, the JTA Innovations 33” Slick will provide a familiar yet fresh feel for a 6mm EPP foamy.
The JTA Slick contains an extremely wide flight envelope which makes it ideal for all styles of flying. With the Extreme Flight Slick being known for both it’s super high energy capabilities, unmistakable precision, and it’s near unlimited range in slow 3D, the JTA Slick is an excellent representation of that. Transitions between these styles of flying will come at ease.
Included with the proven carbon fiber construction technique developed and tested by JTA Innovations, a landing gear assembly that not only looks great but serves excellent functionality, high quality hardware, and much more, the JTA Innovations Slick is sure to withstand many flights in nearly all conditions.
Needed to complete:
- Motor: T-Motor AT2204, RC-Factory 2204, Axi 2204 or equivalent
- ESC: 12-20A ESC (depending motor setup)
- Servo’s: 7-12g (MKS HV6100, KST X06, Hitec HS-53, Futaba S3154 or equivalent)
- Propeller: 8-9” depending motor setup
- Battery: 350-600mAh 2-3s (depending motor setup)
- Wingspan: 33” – 840mm
- Material: 6mm EPP
- Weight- Approximately 175-195g
|Plane Type||Indoor& Parkflyers|
In the box
Kit with carbon and small parts