Calima PNP 3800/4300mm high end glider
The CALIMA is the new thermal and all-round giant at Robbe. It has various attachable wing- and tiplets and is therefore easily variable in its wingspan. It can therefore be adapted to different conditions and requirements of the pilot. The pendulum elevator is simply held in place by magnets on the fuselage. The PNP version comes with pre-installed servos, electrical connectors and original Multilocks for wing protection.
The flight characteristics are extremely good-natured. The CALIMA can be used as a slow thermal glider or as an all-rounder to move a little faster.
The fully covered wings are constructed of a styro core, glass fibre layers, Abachi planking and a carbon fibre reinforced spar. The ratio of weight to strength has been optimally achieved.
The CALIMA is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced model pilots.
- four-part, ready Oracover covered Styro/GfK/Abachi wing with steel wingjoiner
- continuous sandwich beam (carbon-pine-carbon) for maximum bending stiffness
- built-in digital Robbe servos with ball bearings and solid metal gearbox (PNP only)
- ready wiring of all servos with MPX 6-pin connectors between wing and fuselage (PNP only)
- ready ironed rudder flaps with mounted rudder horns
- lacquered FRP fuselage with built-in wooden frames and carbon reinforcements
- powerful Ro-Power 3522 1100 K/V outrunner, optimized for 4S (PNP only)
- large canopy for easy battery replacement
- ready hinged rudder
- prefabricated rudder linkage with articulated parts from German production
- ready-cut servo shaft and linkage covers
- anodised aluminium spinner with straight centre section (PNP only)
- high-strength carbon fibre propeller 14x8" (PNP only)
- modern, highly visible design
|Kit version||Plug and play|