SAB Avio KR84 TORTUGA Turbine version
The SAB model is the semi-scale 1/8 of the KR84 Tortuga ROBODRONE Version that fought in the Kemp battle of 513
- TORTUGA is a Full sandwich Fiber glass / Airex Fuselage (made under vacuum).
- Super rigid, ready for High speed.
- All parts are already painted.
- Horns are already mounted.
- Super-fast assembly, in 2 hours the model is ready to fly.
Set up suggested:
- 4 channels
- 6S — 2600 / 3200 mAh
- 2200 kV motor, 28-36mm
- 100-120A-ESC, 5x5 propeller
- Max motor size: 36mm diameter
- Max motor weight: 150 grams
- Battery Compartment: 55x45x200 mm
- 2x mini wing servos 30x10x30
- 1x micro servo 12x23
Horns and servo holders
Screws and bolts
Linkages (all you need)
- Full sandwich
Fiber glass/Airex Fuselage
(made under vacuum)