SC-1257TG servo Savox
The SC1257TG is the perfect servo for your 1/10 scale buggy. With its strong and duraable titaniam gears it can push some serious speed! It is coreless which provides .07 oz. of speed while staying incredibly effecienty with low energy consumption.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong titanium gears.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for CCPM on 600 and 700 class heli, steering servo on 1/10 scale buggies.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .09
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 111.1
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .07
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 138.9
Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline
Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
Running current (at no load): 100 mA @ 4.8V
Running current (at no load): 120 mA @ 6.0V
Stall current (at locked): 4000 mA @ 4.8V
Stall current (at locked): 5000 mA @ 6.0V
Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
Limit angle: 200°±10°
Connector wire gauge: ＃22 AWG
Connector wire length: 250 ±5 mm
Horn gear spline: 25T
Control system: Pulse width modification
Amplifier type: Digital Controller
Operating Travel: 100° (when1000→2000 μsec)
Neutral position: 1500 μsec
Dead band width: 3 μsec
Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when1500→2000 μsec)
Pulse width range: 800→2200 μsec
Maximum travel: Approx 130°(when900→2100 μsec)