Savox SC-0254MG servo
Savox SC-0254MG High Torque Standard Size Digital Servo.
- Over-spec refined design out performs ordinary servos.
- Precision metal gears form a strong and solid framework.
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components ensures long life and reliability.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 30 size airplanes and steering for 1/8th scale buggies.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.7X19.6X39.4
- Weight(g): 49.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .19
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 86.1
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .14
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 100.0
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Plastic
- 25 Tooth SplineFrequency: 200-250hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
- Running current (at no load): 220 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 240 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 1300 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 1500 mA @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 6 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 6 mA @ 6.0V
- Limit angle: 180° ± 10°
- Connector wire gauge: ＃26 AWG
- Connector wire length: 300 ± 5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital controller
- Operating Travel: 120° (when1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1500 μsec
- Dead band width: 5 μsec
- Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 800→2200 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 164°(when800→2200 μsec)