FTX Outback mini X LC90 1:18 Trail ready to run, Grey
FTX Outback Mini x LC90 1:18 TRAIL READY TO RUN GREY
Are you looking for a car that can tackle any indoor or outdoor obstacle course? Do you turn the whole house upside down to build the steepest and most challenging courses? Then a crawler like the FTX Outback series is ideal. These also look very cool.
With design cues from it's smaller 1/24th scale sibling, the Outback X Mini 2.0 1/18th scale trail crawler provides a great balance between sizes for a great scale crawling experience at a fraction of the cost of 1/10th models.
The high torque transmission and 88T micro motor deliver superb slow speed control, while the locked front and rear axles provide the drive to tackle most inclines. Multi-link suspension, coupled with sprung shock absorbers create excellent articulation to help tackle uneven surfaces.
On top of that, it is very suitable for beginners.
- Ready To Ride package: except for AA batteries for the transmitter, everything you need is included in this package.
- Can take a beating thanks to the use of quality parts. Moreover, there are parts for it and the time of broken toy cars is over.
- Also very suitable for indoor courses
Still needed to complete:
4x AA battery (for in the transmitter)
Start2RC Tips: Here's what you need to know!
- Buy an extra battery (or two) to make the most of your free time; this way you can already charge the other battery while you keep on driving!
- If you want to recharge your batteries faster than with the standard charger (RTF version), you should buy a separate charger. These can be found from €44.95 and are a must if you have several cars in your garage later. Charging is also best done in a LiPo Safe Bag, safety first!
- A LiPo Tester is also a must-have tool for (race) pilots. With this tool you can measure before or after your flight how much battery charge you have left. This way you avoid taking off with an empty battery or driving too empty.
- Something broken by accident? No problem. All parts of the car are available separately. So there is always a solution and we are happy to help! You can usually find these parts at the bottom of the product page, but don't hesitate to mail us if they are not yet on our website.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions (e-mail, Facebook, phone...) or be welcome to visit our 800m² shop with showroom in Bruges! Follow our social media channels to stay informed about the latest news at Aerobertics / Start2RC!
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 115mm
- Heigth: 120mm
- Ground clearance: 25mm
- Weight: 280g
- Drive ratio: 104:1
- Wheelbase: 158mm