Tamiya 1/10 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR TC01 Kit
PRESENTATION OF THE TAMIYA TC-01 MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-GTR
Enter the world of racing with the radio-controlled Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR. Inspired by the car that dominated the circuits in 1997, this 1/10-scale version combines aesthetic beauty and mechanical performance on the TC-01 chassis.
The Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR is more than just a car. It made history by dominating the 1997 FIA GT Championship with six memorable victories. This replica retains the essence of a 2-door coupe, but under the hood it reveals its true nature: a carbon composite monocoque chassis with roll cage, a powerful 6-liter V12 engine topping 600hp, and a 6-speed sequential gearbox.
- 4x4 cardan drive
- Hybrid monocoque/overhead configuration similar to that of the TA07 and other current Tamiya chassis.
- Also compatible with 190mm Touring Car bodies.
- Exceptional rigidity and multiple adjustment possibilities.
- Mid-mounted Type 540 engine.
- TB-05 front and rear oil differentials for smooth operation and optimized efficiency.
- Inboard front and rear suspensions with long wishbones and identical left and right steering knuckles to optimize leverage and facilitate maintenance.
- Hydraulic shock absorbers activated by push rods and cranked linkages.
- Different spacers allow fine-tuning of toe-in, caster and camber angles.
- Alternative bumpers and body mounts for Formula E or Touring Car bodywork.
- Compatible with standard IFMAR battery packs.
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Length 470mm
- Width 194mm
Parts required and not included :
- Radio + receiver
- Inverter + motor
- Battery + charger
- Lexan paint
|Motor type||No motor included|