Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. En savoir plus.
Night Radian FT 2.0m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE
E-flite® Radian® motor gliders are legendary because they capture the essence of pure and modern soaring styles in aircraft that are as much fun to sport fly as they are to soar. Inspired and approved by the Flite Test (FT) crew, the Night Radian FT improves the popular 2-meter version with multiple upgrades including a programmable LED light system that allows you to fly all day and night. The horizontal tail is now fully-molded. Plus, the BNF® Basic version features AS3X® technology to deliver smoother flight performance in windy and high lift conditions while optional-use SAFE® Select technology makes this Radian airplane even easier to fly than it already is.
The E-flite® Night Radian® FT 2.0m motor glider combines the serenity of soaring with sport flying and incredible night flying capabilities. Factory-installed, high-visibly LED lights are recessed throughout the airframe, including in the redesigned airfoil-shaped horizontal tail. The vivid colors and placement of the LEDs offers incredible visibility and easy orientation when flying at dusk and even in complete darkness—or they can be turned off when flying in daylight. Even more impressive is that the LEDs can be programmed to display 100+ different color, sequence and timing combinations by utilizing the built-in controller. Multiple Night Radians flying together in the dark can be easily distinct. Best of all, even with the addition of lights, the durable, composite reinforced EPO construction has been kept as light as possible so there’s no discernable difference in flight performance or thermal soaring capability. The distinctive and gracefully curved polyhedral wing and efficient airfoil delivers outstanding soaring performance and long flight times with or without the use of power. And, there’s no Hi-start or cumbersome launch system to worry about. The high-power brushless motor and folding prop combination provide outstanding efficiency so you can enjoy soaring and sport flying in the same flight, plus the ability to climb and find thermals multiple times between battery changes.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 1300–2200mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
- Flite Test crew approved including their exclusive trim scheme design
- Integrated high-visibility LED lights feature 100+ color, sequence and timing combinations
- Fully-molded horizontal tail for improved durability, performance and LED integration
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance in windy and high lift conditions
- Optional-use SAFE® Select technology makes it even easier to fly than ever before
- Transparent canopy hatch is magnetic to offer easy battery compartment access
- Bolt-on, two-piece wing with carbon-fiber wing joiner rigidity
- 30A ESC plus a high-power brushless motor with folding prop
- Lightweight and durable composite reinforced EPO construction
- No glue required for assembly–can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
|Version du kit||Plug and play|