Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour définir des cookies. En savoir plus.
Spektrum DX8 8-Channel DSMX (G2) - Radio only
Spektrum DX8 Gen 2 DSMX 8-CH Transmitter, Mode 2
Like its groundbreaking predecessor, the DX8 G2 gives pilots a powerful combination of features and capabilities no other 8-channel can match. And for a lot less than you might think, too.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
The DX8 lets you keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you're flying. You can program voice alerts to call out what flight mode you've chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the transmitter display to see what's happening. The DX8 can tell you.
WIRELESS TRAINER LINK
This exclusive Spetkrum technology gives DX8 users the ability to wirelessly link up with other Spektrum transmitters and specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets. Once bound to another transmitter or component, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX8 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
With Wireless Trainer Link, you could:
- Wirelessly 'buddy box' with another DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter when teaching someone to fly.
- Assign gimbal functions to a 2nd 'camera' transmitter when flying a camera drone so you can focus on avoiding obstacles and maintaining visual contact while someone else lines up the shot.
- Link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets to wirelessly control head tracking and remotely change video frequencies.
The enormous capacity of the DX8's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted. Because the DX8 uses the same AirWare™ software as many other Spektrum transmitters, you can share model setups across platforms with almost any Spektrum pilot.
- 10 Wing Types: Normal, Dual Aileron, Flaperon, 1 Aileron 1 Flap, 1 Aileron 2 Flap, 2 Aileron 1 Flap, 2 Aileron 2 Flap, Elevon A, Elevon B, 4 Aileron
- 6 Tail Types: Normal, V-Tail A, V-Tail B, Dual Elevator, Dual Rudder, Dual Rudder/Elevator
- Aileron, Flaperon, Elevon and V-Tail Differential
- Flap System with Elevator Compensation
- 5 Flight Modes
- Dual Rates and Expo
- 7-Point Throttle Curve
- Preset Mixes: Elevator-to-Flap, Aileron-to-Rudder, Rudder-to-Aileron/Elevon
10 Programmable Mixes - Select Normal or Curve for Each
For further features: see product pictures