Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
A6300 HV Ultra Torque Brushless Aircraft Servo MG (SPMSA6300)
The A6300 is the first in an evolving line of Spektrum brushless servos that provide leading edge performance with uncompromised reliability. Boasting an extremely powerful 530 oz-in torque and a lightning fast .10 sec/60° transit time @8.4v, the A6300 will make RC enthusiasts take a second look at Spektrum Servos.
The A6300 features a top of the line brushless drive train that is recognized as being exceptionally strong and reliable. This durability is expertly matched with a low wear, all metal gear train that is virtually slop free. All housed in a heatsinking, all-aluminum case with preinstalled eyelets and grommets, which makes mounting these servos quick and easy.
The Spektrum A6300 uses these features as a foundation to produce a powerful, consistent, yet efficient servo that will prove to be in a class of its own. It is these awesome capabilities that make the A6300 a fantastic choice for giant-scale models, 3D aerobatics, jets or any application where massive amounts of torques and holding power are a must.
- High Voltage (HV) capable (6.0-8.4v input range)
- Outstanding torque and speed in a standard servo size (530 oz-in and .10 sec/60° @8.4v)
- Durable and long lasting brushless motor
- Low wear and tightly meshed all metal gear train
- Dual bearing supported drive train helps maximize smooth operation
- Aluminum servo case helps keep operating temperatures low
- Soft start helps prevent component and airframe damage during un-intentional initializations
- Over Current and Temperature protection
- Helpful initialization start tone lets pilot know when the servo is ready
- Integrated servo failsafe holds last known position if signal is lost and power is maintained
- Frequency : 200hz to 333hz