Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Unisens-E, 140A with XT60 connector
Unisens-E, 140A with XT60 connector
The small powerful RC telemetry sensor measures and transmits voltage / current / power / capacity / energy / brushless speed / altitude / vario
The UniSens-E is a pure telemetry sensor especially for all electrical models. He is so small and light, but at the same time so powerful that it can be used in almost any model.
In line with our philosophy of supporting as many systems as possible, the UniSens-E also speaks the language of Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky and Spektrum (via spektrum adapters).
The used telemetry must be specified in the UniSens-E only once in the settings. This happens either via our PC program "UniSens-E Tool" or with the UniDisplay. When delivered, HoTT GAM is selected.
Without additional sensors, the UniSens-E can measure the complete drive, ie voltage, current, capacity and even the motorspeed. As a special feature, a brushless speed sensor is already installed. To measure the speed, only a small cable connection to one of the three motor phases has to be made with the enclosed cable.
Since a barometric (air pressure) height sensor with high resolution is integrated, a Vario is realized in addition to the height measurement.
Likewise, extensive alarms can be programmed, which are reported via telemetry on your transmitter.
- The UniSens-E is available with different plug-in systems so that normally nothing has to be soldered. The current measuring range extends symmetrically in both directions. Thus, the pin assignment plays, so whether the battery males or females at the positive pole, no matter. The measuring direction is simply set in the setup.
All measured values of the UniSens-E can be viewed directly live via our UniDisplay and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
Glider, aerobatic plane, helicopter, HLG or slowflyer, the UniSens-E can be used in almost every area due to its low weight and compact size. Of course, the UniSens-E is not only suitable for aircraft models. It can also be installed in RC boats, RC cars, etc.
With the UniSens-E you get a universally powerful universal RC telemetry sensor, which uses the possibilities of modern electronics to help you as a small helper with the handling of your RC models.
- Complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity, speed and height/vario.
Integrated brushless speed sensor
- Full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky and Spektrum (via Spektrum Adapter)
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after switching on
- barometric vario
- Current measuring range up to 140 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V.
(The maximum current carrying capacity of the plug used must not be exceeded!)
- reinforced version with 280 A current measuring range available
- Connection for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions
- direct connection to the GPS-Logger possible for data recording in a file
- Measurement of the receiver battery voltage
- Power supply by receiver
- current status is signaled via LED
- Direct viewing of the measured values live with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry possible
- PC Software for Settings and Updates (SM UniSens-E Tool)
- compact size and low weight
- Current measuring range 140 A version: 140 A in both directions, i.e. - 140 A to + 140 A
- The following load periods are permitted:
- 100 A unlimited
- 120 A for 1 minute
- 140 A for 20 seconds
- Depending on the connector system, the limits of the connector are significantly lower!
- XT60 duration: 60 A / 20s: 80 A
- 4 qmm silicone cable duration: 80 A / 20s: 100 A
- Voltage measuring range: 0 to 60 V
- Height measurement range: 0 to 8000 m above sea level, zeroing takes place automatically when switched on
- Receiver voltage measurement: 3.8 V to 10 V
- Data rate: 10 Hz
- Power supply: from receiver supply via the telemetry connection "Link" (from 3.8 V to a maximum of 10 V)
- Power consumption: approx. 25 mA
- External connections: 1 connection for telemetry and power supply ("Link")
- 1 x phase connection for brushless speed measurement
- 1 servo pulse input from the receiver
- COM connection for UniDisplay, GPS logger or PC
yellow XT60 connector: 26 (50) x 29 x 9 mm
4 mm gold plug: 26 (55) x 22 x 9 mm
- Weight :
140 A Version : 10g - 20g (depending on the plug system)