Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Castle Creations Edge 75, 8S 75 AMP ESC, 5A BEC
Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 75
GET THE EDGE OVER THE COMPETITION!
Phoenix Edge Series ESCs are the next evolution in speed controller technology. The white user-programmable auxiliary wire can be used for features such as helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serving as an audible beacon after an “unexpected landing”, acting as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors, be used as an ESC arming lock (coupon for free Arming Lockout Keyincluded), or as a receiver arming lock. Combined with data logging, access to Castle’s industry leading software functions, and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter (coupon included), Phoenix Edge offers unparalleled versatility.
- Applications : Heli 500 Class, Fixed wing : .40 - .52
- Input voltage : MIN: 2S LiPo MAX: 8S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle : 75 amps*
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and sevos) : User selectable choice from 5 to 8.4 volt output
- BEC output amperage : 5 amp peak**
- Size and Weight : Width : 2.0" (50.8mm) / Length : 2.8" (71.9mm) / Height : 0.9" (23.2mm)
- Weight w/wires : 113.4g
- Programmability : Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter included in package) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software. Castle Field Link Programming Card (sold separately) compatible for select functions.
- Connectors: Battery and motor connectors sold separately
needed for installation : Soldering iron and solder to attach bullets to motor
wires and battery connector to power wires.
|Opto / BEC||BEC|
|Max Stroom||75,00 Ampère|