Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
R2001SB SFHSS receiver
OmschrijvingThe Futaba R2001SB is a special S.BUS receiver, which is especially recommended for drones and multi-rotor models. The S.BUS connection can be connected to most common multicopter flight controllers. This reduces the number of connections required and makes installation easier, easier and more reliable. Thanks to its small size and shrunk-in board, the R2001SB weighs just 4.2 g. But do not let that small size fool you. The R2001SB has the same range as any other S-FHSS receiver. This is due to the dual-diversity antenna system. Nevertheless, the RS2001SB is not only suitable for drones, because its compact design also lends itself to installation in other models (eg helicopters and airplanes). So wherever a small size is needed,
- Applicable Systems: Futaba SFHSS 2.4GHz RF Module TM-FH
- Dimensions: 21.1 x 41.8 x 5.3mm
- Weight: 4.2gr
- Power: 4.8V - 7.4V
- Includes an output on channel 3 for conventional systems S.BUS;
- Can be used with a transmitter up to 8 channels
- Compatible with conventional servos plus S.BUS servos and gyros
- Dual antenna diversity
- Fail Safe, the voltage is set for 4 elts NiCd / NiMH battery does not work properly if a another type of battery is used.
- Status LED