Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
1/8 NOTORIOUS 6S Classic Stunt Truck RTR, Black
- Tactic® TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz receiver
- Brushless 2050kV motor
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg steering servo on stiff mount
- Fully waterproof electronics
- Front/rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units
- High-wall composite dirt guards to protect the electronics and center transmission
- Strong center body support
- Large diameter, chunky tread dBoots Back Flip tires
- Tough 5-spoke wheels
- Strong, anodized aluminum parts
- Red-anodized aluminum adjustable shocks
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel shock shafts
- Realistic truck roll hoop
- Wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies
- Sturdy wing
- Large battery tray that holds packs securely during extra-rowdy action
- 12T steel pinion gear
- Includes two XT90 connectors for your batteries
- Cross wrench and hex wrenches (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 mm)
- Optional 16T pinion gear
Stunting with style!
ARRMA® expands its lineup of 1/8 scale 6S BLX vehicles with the ready-to-run NOTORIOUS™. This fast 4WD — with a 60+ mph top speed — features vintage truck looks plus outrageous stunt action. Simply put, it’s a blast to drive!
To increase the truck’s sensitivity to throttle and brake input, ARRMA designers specified a short wheelbase and large diameter, chunky tread Back Flip tires from dBoots. That makes back flips, front flips, and similar stunts a snap to perform.
There’s also a wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies, and a strong center body support for protection during inverted action. A sturdy wing guards the rear of the body and improves stability during sprints.
Durability runs throughout the NOTORIOUS design. High-wall composite dirt guards shield the center transmission and electronics. Front and rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units add more stunt-ready strength. For long run times and extreme power, the battery tray is designed to accept large 4S and 6S LiPo batteries. Supplied straps hold your battery and balance plugs securely in place.
The ARRMA NOTORIOUS mixes classic style and extreme performance in a proven, ARRMA-tough design. Choose from blue or matte black body colors.
- (2) 2-3S LiPo Batteries OR (1) 4-6S LiPo Battery with XT90 Connectors
- Suitable LiPo Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) NOTORIOUS 6S BLX 1/8 4WD Electric Stunt Truck
- (1) User Manual
Front and Rear Chassis Braces
Self-Adjusting Battery Box
Automatically adjusts to the height of your batteries.
Waterproof Radio Box
How Long is Your Wheelie?
Practice with your friends to prove who can pull the longest wheelie.
Under Body Support
Designed to take punishment and come back for more.
Tough Shock Design Including Heavy-Duty 4mm Shock Shafts
- Strong, metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)
Tactic TTX300 TR326
- Fast and consistent control
- 2.4Ghz technology
- 3 channel radio system
- Adjustable throttle and steering trim, steering dual rate and servo reverse
- Fully waterproof and dustproof ARRMA radio box
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Waterproof and dustproof design
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable XT-90 connectors
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
Durable Front Hub Design
Improved strength and feel with tighter ball capture
Front and rear diffs are quickly and easily accessed for rapid tuning and maintenance.
Optional Speed Pinion Included
Red anodized motor mount and Mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle optimum performance.
Tough A-arms and drivetrain components.
Height Adjustable Bodyposts
Heavy-duty with multiple increments.