Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Carisma - SCA-1E Range Rover - Official Liscensed RTR - 1/10 Scale
Carisma Scale Adventure are proud to announce our latest *Fully Licensed SCA-1E RTR release, a 1981, 4-Door Range Rover Classic.
This iconic British vehicle was first revealed to the world in 1970 and took the public and motoring press by storm. It possessed a rare combination of both functional capability, and elegant design. It was the first vehicle globally to deliver permanent 4WD while also featuring a split tailgate, clamshell bonnet and continuous waistline. It's sophisticated looks, driver comforts and all-round performance made it a very sought after vehicle.
It was soon adopted as the vehicle of choice for both Town and Country use. Elegant enough to be parked outside any London boutique, restaurant or nightclub, yet capable enough to hold its own off road on mountain passes, through deep fords, in fields or anywhere in-between. After 11 years on the market, the Range Rover was then made available as a 4-door vehicle, and this is the model we have worked closely with the Land Rover Classic Works to faithfully reproduce.
”By licensing the design we ensure that we not only get access to accurate and historic design data of the vehicle, but that we also respect the heritage of the brand. This then creates an ongoing relationship with JLR, and opens the door to future Licensed projects...”
- Weight: Approx. Approx: 2200g (Fully RTR)
- Skid Clearance: 75mm (adjustable)
- Length: 480mm
- Width: 230mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm (adjustable)
- Height: 220mm (adjustable)
- Fully Licensed 1981 4-Door Range Rover Body
- Combined CMS and Forward Battery Mount
- Stiffer Gen 2 Multi-position Shock Towers
- High Torque Metal Geared Steering Servo
- 285mm Standard SCA-1E Wheelbase
- ARC-1 ESC – (Crawler Mode Enabled)
- CTX-8000 2.4 GHz FHSS Transmitter
- MRX-2800 2.4 GHz FHSS Receiver
- 35t High Torque Brushed Motor
- Oil Filled Coil-Over Shocks