Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
PT-17 1.1m BNF Basic
Every WWII allied fighter ace got their start somewhere. Chances are, most started off in a PT-17. Simple, tough and made by the thousands, both the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy used the biplane for its admirable ability to help new pilots survive the basics and master the art of flight, all in the shortest amount of time possible. The E-flite® PT-17 1.1m electric park flyer replicates the most iconic trainer of WWII with exquisite detail and the kind of performance that makes scale flying the way it should be–simple, fun and without compromise.
The E-flite PT-17 1.1m has everything you could ask for in a classic biplane. First and foremost is the period-correct 7-cylinder dummy radial engine, complete with intricate ignition and exhaust details. The Navy-inspired trim scheme is highlighted with wing rib and fuselage frame work accented with accessory and paneling detail. Shock-absorbing action of the aluminum struts add functional authenticity you'll appreciate during touchdowns and rolling over grass. While it's easy to be overwhelmed by the scale complexity, getting this beauty in the air requires less effort than you might think. Field assembly features a quick-release wing mounting system, which means no tools are required. Even battery installation is simple through the large magnetic top hatch that accommodates a wide range of 3S LiPo batteries. Unlike the modestly equipped full-scale original, a 15-size brushless outrunner motor delivers ample thrust so you can perform sport aerobatics or just cruise the horizon with power to spare.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
- 2200–3000mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery
- 3S compatible LiPo Charger
- A park-size scale flight experience with sporty performance
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired trim scheme
- Optional SAFE® Select flight mode for newer pilots (BNF Basic)
- Durable construction with lightweight EPO foam
- Goes together fast—only 6 screws required for initial assembly
- Tool-free field assembly features a quick-release wing mounting system
- Realistic detail includes a dummy radial engine and pilot figure
- Shock-absorbing landing gear with authentic appearance
- Spektrum™ 6-Channel DSMX® receiver with AS3X® stabilization installed (BNF Basic)
- Powerful 15-size brushless motor and 40A ESC installed
- Large, easy-access battery hatch with magnetic closure
- Simple 4-channel control with 4 micro servos installed
- Ideal for use with 2200–3000mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo packs
|Kit versie||Bind and fly|