Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
E-flite P-39 Airacobra 1.2m PNP
The E-flite® P-39 Airacobra 1.2m scale model is a replica of one of the most unconventional and innovative fighters flown during World War II. It features a significant level of detail including panel lines, exhaust stacks, a removable drop tank, three-blade propeller and more. It's also equipped with factory-installed retractable tricycle landing gear and operational split flaps to enhance scale realism and the unique warbird flight experience it offers. The high-power brushless power system delivers outstanding performance when using a 3S LiPo battery, or you can install a 4S battery for well-beyond-scale speed and vertical capabilities- without the need for any modifications or upgrades. Lightweight yet durable factory-finished EPO construction, along with bolt-together assembly featuring a one-piece wing with an innovative hands-free servo connection system, means you can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. So whether you're an intermediate or advanced pilot, the P-39 Airacobra 1.2m delivers the scale detail, functional features and incredible performance you need to enjoy a warbird experience unlike any other.
- Detailed scale replica of the innovative and unique fighter flown in World War II
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless power system with 3–blade prop
- Functional split flaps and electric retracts with steerable nose wheel
- 6–channel control with 7 factory-installed servos and linkages
- Abundant scale detail including panel lines, exhaust stacks, removable drop tank and more
- Factory-finished "Wahl Eye II" painted camo trim scheme with factory-applied decals
- Large, magnetically-secured top hatch for convenient battery and electronics access
- One-piece wing with hands-free servo/retract connection system
- Lightweight yet durable molded EPO construction
- Fast and easy bolt-together final assembly
|Kit versie||Plug and play|