Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
DG600 Full Carbon
RCRCM DG 600 Carbon version
We at Aerobertics are RCRCM dealer since 2010 and have flown many different models like the Sunbird, Typhoon, Strega, Tomcat, Tucan, … this makes it possible to give you the best advise.
Not sure which RCRCM model you should choose ? don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us !
The DG-600is one of RCRCM hot-selling RC Gliders, It is designed structural to withstand the stress of aerobatics maneuvers and has an advantage at air shows .
DG 600 is a nice sized model and makes for a perfect first time scale ship. It also flies well on marginal lift with its HQ airfoil. These airfoils offer speed and quick response; it will hold the energy from a dive through all types of soaring aerobatics. To get it in the air, most will slope or aerotow, but with its low weight it can be launched from competition style winches or HD hi-starts.
As with all our scale models, DG 600 is a full molded, high quality airframe that will only require few hours of "building" to get it ready to fly. The wing features a strong carbon spar, molded wing tips and of course the high gloss painted in mold finish. The tail surfaces are hollow molded just as the wing and are removable with screws.
Another important thing is about the surface of airplane: RCRCM airplane is fully moulded, Mould precision ensures that each airplane has a complete aerodynamic layout. Yet in the process of composite airplane production, there seldom causes little tiny air bubbles, slight cloth grain, it shouldn’t be regard as a quality issue if it doesn’t affect flight. About how to storage airplane in case you don’t fly it for a long time: It is better to keep airplane vertical hanging. Never give stress onto airplane surface, so as to avoid deformation.
About how to storage airplane in case you don’t fly it for a long time: It is better to keep airplane vertical hanging. Never give stress onto airplane surface, so as to avoid deformation.
- A molded, high quality airframe that will only require few hours of "building" to get it ready to fly
- Control Surfaces: Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons and Flaps
- Two-piece hollow molded composite Carbon Fiber or Glass wing design
- Carbon Fiber reinforced wing with square wing joiner
- RCRCM 3430mm Wingspan Glider – DG600
- Ballast Tub(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version:1370g
Full Carbon Version: 1470g
Wing area: 44.5dm²
CG：Center of Gravity 65 mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio No less than 7 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for a motorless version Basic configuration
Servos for wings KST DS125MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*1
Required Battery 4.8-6V
|Kit versie||Almost ready to fly|
- Strega E full carbon Yellow/Blue (color 2)€929,00 €767,77
- Strega E full carbon White/Red (color 1)€929,00 €767,77
- Strega E full carbon Yellow/Black (color 3)€929,00 €767,77
- Tomcat Full Carbon Red/Black (color 1)€699,00 €577,69
- Tomcat E Full Carbon Red/Black (color 1)€779,00 €643,80
- Typhoon E full carbon White (color 3)€549,00 €453,72
- Typhoon E full carbon Yellow (color 2)€549,00 €453,72
- Strega II full carbon White/Blue (color 1)€879,00 €726,45
- Typhoon E full carbon White (color 3)€538,99 €445,45
- Strega II full carbon White/Red (color 2)€879,00 €726,45
- Strega full carbon Yellow/Black (color 3)€879,00 €726,45
- Typhoon E full carbon Red (color 1)€549,00 €453,72
- Typhoon full carbon Yellow (color 2)€538,99 €445,45
- Typhoon full carbon Red (color 1)€538,99 €445,45
- Angela E full carbon color 2 white/red€549,00 €453,72
- Angela E full carbon color 3 yellow€549,00 €453,72
- Tucan Full Carbon€549,00 €453,72
- DG600 Glass€599,00 €495,04