Orastick Light Green (042) per meter
Orastick Light Green (042) - per meter
ORASTICK® and ORACOVER® share the same unique qualities and can easily be applied together on the same model. The main difference is the adhesive: while the ORACOVER® adhesive is thermo-active, ORASTICK® is self-adhesive.
The ORASTICK® standard range comprises 27 colours which have been exceedingly popular for years.
Tips for applying and using ORASTICK®
Unstable wood fibres can become insecure and can rip off due to the weight.
The consequences would be wrinkling and in the worst case the complete peeling off of the fabric.
For an optimal pre-treatment of your wood surface we recommend to coat the surfaces to be ironed
with ORACOVER® Iron-On Adhesive. The ORACOVER® Iron-On Adhesive penetrates the wood and sticks together the loose wood fibres of the heartwood. With that you reach an excellent three-D adhesion of the ORACOVER® film with the surface. With the ORACOVER® Iron On Adhesive you do not need a further pre-treatment of the wood anymore.
Application of the ORACOVER® Iron On Adhesive:
1. Sand your wood completely and remove the swarf (vacuum).
2. Stir up well the contents of the tin.
3. Apply the ORACOVER® Iron-On Adhesive 1 – 2 times thinly and evenly by using a brush.
4. Let the adhesive dry overnight, however at least 10 hours. (Please do not resand).
5. Cover your model as always with the thermal shrink fabric covering ORASTICK®.
Productivity: approx. 1 tin / 1m²
Unsuitable for surfaces which are not resistant to organic solvents.
- Type of Application : self-adhesive
- Type of Article : Film
- Width : 600mm
- Colour Code : 042
- Colour: Light Green
|Type covering / paint||Orastick/Oratrim/Oraline|