Blade Nano S3 RTF with AS3X and SAFE
Blade Nano S3 RTF with AS3X and SAFE
The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade® Nano S3 heli offers built-in telemetry and an improved stabilizing system to handle difficult maneuvers
The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade® Nano S3 heli builds on the widely popular Nano S2 and offers key technology improvements including built-in voltage telemetry right to your compatible Spektrum™ transmitter. 3D aerobatic expertise is at your fingertips with new features that make mastering difficult maneuvers such as flips and inverted flight easier to learn for all skill levels.
A new flight controller comes totally re-tuned from the ground up improving AS3X® stability, an improved SAFE® mode with angle demand, and an improved panic recovery. On top of that, the SAFE Z altitude control utilizes the on-board accelerometer to keep the heli at a consistent altitude. With its vertically mounted flight controller, it significantly improves damping and removes vibration to the gyro. What you get is a heli with incredible control and performance and the ability to execute dazzling 3D maneuvers. Linear servos deliver the muscle for impressive control authority while the 45C LiPo flight battery produces efficient power for 3D flight.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom give the model's lightweight airframe amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D maneuvers cause no harm. If you do happen to need a repair, nearly all the parts from the Nano S2 are compatible with the new Nano S. With the Nano S, hone your indoor 3D skills like never before.
Pilots can also take advantage of telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters. Count on the industry-leading reliability of Spektrum technology to deliver precision control that's ideal for any flying site environment
The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
The RTF version includes a Blade 6-channel transmitter with functionality that makes it easy to select SAFE technology flight modes as well as choose high or low dual rate sensitivity. It also features a low flight pack integrated voltage alarm LED. A similar transmitter is required to complete the BNF Basic version.
Needed to complete:
Nothing! The The Blade® Nano S3 Ready-to-Fly comes with everything you need to have fun right out of the box.
Altough everything is included in the box, we do recommend to buy some extra batteries and a better charger.
- EFLB1501S45 - 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery
- SPMXC1060 - Micro 6-Port DC/USB 1s Lipo Charger
- Powerful - Powerful coreless motors allow for advanced 3D maneuvers.
- Light Weight - Low disc loading for advanced aerobatics.
- Linear Servos - Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary servos.
- 45C LiPo Battery - High power output for limitless aerobatics.
- USB Charger - Provides charge-anywhere convenience.
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Approximate Flight Time: 4-5 minutes
- Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
- Channels: 5
- Charger : Included
- Completion Level:Ready-To-Fly
- Power Type: Electric
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Frame Material: Plastic
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 3.3" (84 mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 7.7" (196 mm)
- Product Weight : 32g
- Product Width: 3.1" (79 mm)
- Propeller Size: 3.9
- Skill Level: Level 1
- Tail Blade Material: Plastic
- Tail Drive: Direct Drive
- Tail Motor Type: Coreless
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.6" (41 mm)
- Technology: SAFE