FMS PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm with floats and Reflex system
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. It was developed from the Piper PA-11. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing.
As a relative of the popular 1400mm J-3 Cub, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub retains great flight characteristics while offering increased power and wingspan.
Thanks to its functional flaps, high-lift airfoil, rugged landing gear and oversized balloon tires- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub las impressive short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, allowing it to operate from just about any terrain.
Utilizing the latest FMS hardware and design, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has pre-installed ball-link type pushrods, ntegrated servo connectors in the wing structure and can be assembled very easily using no glue at all.
For pilots wanting to get the genuine bush-plane experience, the PA-18 Super Cub can be equipped with floats.
- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings. 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights
- Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation
- Integrated servo connectors
- Screw-together assembly Large battery bay
- Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision
- Tough two bladed Nylon propellers
- Functional flaps
- Optional floats and stainless-steel wing struts
- Wingspan: 1700mm(66.9in)
- Overall length: 1136mm(44.7in)
- Flying weight: - 2100g
- Motor size: 3541-KV750
- Wing load: 50g/dm2(0.11oz/in2)
- Wing area: 42dm2(651sq.in)
- ESC: 45A
- Servo: 17gServox6
- Recommended battery: 14.8V 2200-2600mAh 35C
|Kit version||Plug and play|
|Plane Type||Trainers, Sport & Fun|