DS125MG digital wingservo
KST DS125MG Wing Servo - 10mm 27g 7.0Kg.cm
NEW version with STEEL gear in stead of the old version with alu gearset - be aware, the cheaper DS125MG you will find on the net are the old versions !
The KST DS125MG Wing Servo is an amazingly good metal cased wing servo. It is exactly the same size and has 90% of the performance and build quality of the market leader, for less than half the price. Like the more expensive servo it has no geartrain slop. Unlike the other it comes with a well fitting anodised alloy output arm. At only 10mm thick this great wing-servo can easily fit in thin glider and jet wings. With a massive 7kg.cm torque the KST DS125 is appropriate for F3F, F3B, F3J, F5J, all fast gliders, and jets.
- Dimensions: 30 mm wide x 10 mm thick x 35.5 mm high
- Stall torque (4.8V): 6.0 Kg.cm, (6V): 7.0 Kg.cm
- Operating speed (4.8V) 0.15 sec/60°, (6V): 0.12 sec/60°
- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 6.0V
- Lead length: 16 cm
- Weight: 27.5 g
- Bearings: Dual ball bearings
- Gear material: STEEL
- Motor Type: DC motor
- Driver type: FET
- Programmable: No
- Supplied accessories: 1 metal output arm, 3 substantial plastic output arms, 2 output arm retaining screws, 3 mounting screws