Savox SH-1290MG Digital Servo (0.06s, 5.0kg)
DescriptionSavox SH-1290 high speed heli rudder servo
- 4096 super high resolution
- Water-Resistant with 4 silicone seals
- Coreless motor brings output performance to new levels - smoother, faster and more efficient operation.
- The metal case design not only looks awesome but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a rudder servo on 500, 600, and 700 class helis.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 56.4
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .06
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 55.5
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .05
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 69.4
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Running current (at no load): 200 mA @ 4.8V
- Running current (at no load): 250 mA @ 6.0V
- Stall current (at locked): 2.4 A @ 4.8V
- Stall current (at locked): 3.0 A @ 6.0V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
- Connector wire gauge: ï¼?22 AWG
- Connector wire length: 300±5 mm
- Horn gear spline: 25T
- Control system: Pulse width modification
- Amplifier type: Digital Controller
- Operating Travel: 100° (when1000→2000 μsec)
- Neutral position: 1520 μsec
- Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when1500→2000 μsec)
- Pulse width range: 800→2200 μsec
- Maximum travel: Approx 154°(when800→2200 μsec)