Blackhorse P-40C Tomahawk ARF 2276mm
Blackhorse P-40C Tomahawk 2276mm ARF
All balsa – ply wood construction. Covered with printed scheme cover.
Needed to complete:
- Radio: minimum 7 channels.
- Servo: 9 servos. Standard high torque servos.
- Engine: 50 – 60cc gas
- Propeller: Suit with your engine.
- Motor: Brushless outrunner 5000 – 6500W
- Batteries: 2x 6s (12S) 5500-6000mAh
- ESC: 120A
- Receiver batteries
- Wingspan: 2,276 mm (89.5 in).
- Length: 1,968 mm (77.5 in).
- Weight: 10.8 kg (24 lbs).
- Wing area: 90.14 dm2.
- Wing loading: 120 g/dm2.
- Wing type: Naca Airfoil
- Servo mount: (42 x 21) mm.
- Spinner: 115mm.
- Main gear type: Rotary 90 degree electric retract gear and CNC suspension metal struts (included)
- Tail gear type: Electric retract gear with CNC suspension metal struts (included)
|Kit version||Almost ready to fly|