FTX Outback Mini 2.0 Paso 1/24 RTR W/Parts - Grey
FTX Outback Mini 2.0 Paso 1/24 RTR W/Parts - Light Blue / Grey
This cool Outback Mini 2.0 Paso guarantees lots of fun and fun moments. No hassle, no trouble.
Are you looking for a car that can tackle any indoor or outdoor obstacle course? Do you turn the whole house upside down to build the steepest and most challenging courses? Then a crawler like the FTX Outback series is ideal. These also look very cool.
- Experience hours of fun, even in the most challenging, steep locations with rough ground.
- Dark? Rain? No problem. Thanks to LED lights & waterproof electronics you just keep going.
- Super cool & cool scale details. A real 4x4 Jeep with grill, side mirrors, bumper ...
- Spend your time driving, not at the repair service. Aluminum chasis, improved shock absorbers, quality wheel axles, multi-link suspension... provide reliable & quality material.
- Choose your favorite color, gray or yellow.
- Unpack with grip. Where it gets difficult for other cars, you'll have better luck with this car. Thanks to supersoft rubber tires with a rough tread, you'll tear through corners and accelerate without any problems.
- 600mAh large battery provides extended battery life.
- Excels in user-friendliness. Just charge the battery and drive.
- USB charger included: even on the road you can easily charge the included battery.
On top of that, it is very suitable for beginners.
- Ready To Ride package: except for AA batteries for the transmitter, everything you need is included in this package.
- Can take a beating thanks to the use of quality parts. Moreover, there are parts for it and the time of broken toy cars is over.
- Also very suitable for indoor courses
Still needed to complete:
4x AA battery (for in the transmitter)
Start2RC Tips: Here's what you need to know!
- Buy an extra battery (or two) to make the most of your free time; this way you can already charge the other battery while you keep on driving!
- If you want to recharge your batteries faster than with the standard charger (RTF version), you should buy a separate charger. These can be found from €44.95 and are a must if you have several cars in your garage later. Charging is also best done in a LiPo Safe Bag, safety first!
- A LiPo Tester is also a must-have tool for (race) pilots. With this tool you can measure before or after your flight how much battery charge you have left. This way you avoid taking off with an empty battery or driving too empty.
- Something broken by accident? No problem. All parts of the car are available separately. So there is always a solution and we are happy to help! You can usually find these parts at the bottom of the product page, but don't hesitate to mail us if they are not yet on our website.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions (e-mail, Facebook, phone...) or be welcome to visit our 800m² shop with showroom in Bruges! Follow our social media channels to stay informed about the latest news at Aerobertics / Start2RC!
- Length: 206 mm
- Width: 104 mm
- Height: 115 mm
- Wheelbase: 120 mm
- Tires: 46 x 18 mm