Funcub XL ND RR
Funcub XL ND RR
An absolute classic that stands for 200% Fun, now in an improved XL version.
The new Funcub XL ND (NEW DESIGN) is the further development of our versatile and popular Funcub XL (multifunctional high-wing aerobatic towing aircraft).
Our goal was to lose weight and give it a fresh new look. We have implemented the weight savings by redesigning the chassis and the new EPP wheels, which saves around 200g in weight. This enables us to achieve an even lower airspeed and a better thrust-to-weight ratio. The tuning gear (# 1-02061) can also be retrofitted to the existing Funcub XL.
This also improves your outstanding short take-off and landing properties even further. Thus it can be used on almost any terrain.
Like its predecessor, the new Funcub XL ND also has many beautiful details, such as the very elegant LED covers for the optional lighting with the POWER-MULTIlight (# 7 3030) - a real eye-catcher. It also has a standard tow release (additional servo HS-225 required for activation) and a large discharge chute for which a suitable parachutist (# 852004) is available.
Why is the FunCub XL so popular? She flies extremely precise and adult! We have given it large rudder & flaps, a lot of power and very balanced flight characteristics, so that vertical climbs, aerobatics with knife-edge flights, and even torque rolls are possible! Due to the weight savings of the XL ND, the flight performance is now increased again. The FunCub XL is characterized by extravagant construction solutions and sets completely new standards in its class.
A remarkably strong fuselage thanks to "M-Frame technology", stable and light carbon tubes (CFRP) in the wings, offset landing flaps and very easy and quick upgrade of the model - thanks to the bracing with quick-release fasteners. An absolute must for the FunCub Lovers!
Needed to complete (RR version):
- Radio/Receiver: min. 7 channels (8 if towing hook is used)
- Battery: 6s 4000-5000mAh (We recommend to solder an EC5/IC5 connector for the use of Spektrum Smart of GensAce LiPo Batteries.)
- Glue: Zacki2 Elapor
- Charger, LiPo Bag
- Kit with a high degree of prefabrication
- Pre-cut and already applied decal sheet
- Extremely precise and adult flight behavior
- Unbelievably large fun factor due to many additional functions
- Offset landing flaps for steep descents and short take-offs
- Off-road properties due to huge and light EPP wheels
- High-strength fuselage due to "M-Frame Technology "
- Strong and light carbon tubes (CFRP) in the wings
- Low minimum speed
- Suitable for towing sailors (eg Lentus / Alpina)
- Divided surfaces, making it easy to transport
- Powerful drive set (# 33 2610)
- Material: Elapor
- Wingspan in mm: 1700
- Weight, electric in grams: 2650
- Flight time in minutes: 6
- Total surface loading g per square meter: 53
- Total area in qdm: 50
- Battery types / cells: 6S LiPo
- Construction time in min .: 25
|Kit version||Plug and play|
|Plane Type||Trainers, Sport & Fun|