Xfly 80mm Alpha Jet EDF 970mm PNP
he XFly Alpha 80mm EDF jet is an extra scale and featurerich model. It is packed full of scale details including molded in panel lines, simulated antenna, cleaar canopy, removable gun pod and more. Featuring the functional LED navigation and landing ligts, operational flaps, full-flying horizontal stabs, sequenced gear doors and scale retractable CNC metal landing gears, the XFly Alpha jet can take your scale flying experience to another level!
The stock power system includes high-efficicent 12 blade 80mm fan, 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100A ESC that delivers top speed, vertical performance and turbine like sound with 6S LiPo battery. Integrated wing connectors and glueless design facilitate fast and easy assembley - only 8 screws needed to get the Alpha jet almost ready to fly.
All details and features add up to deliver flying experience of a scale advanced jet trainer, and make your pilot jet dream come true!
- Material : Lightweight yet strong EPO, ABD engineering plastics
- Wingspan : 970mm/38.2in
- Overall lenght : 1250mm/49.2in
- Wing load : 134g/dm²
- Wing area : 21.2dm³
- Flyring weight : 2850g
- Propeller/EDF : 80mm 12Blades Fan
- Motor : 3280-KV2200 Brushless Inrunner Motor
- ESC : 100a ESC 7A UBEC
- Servos : 9g Digital Servo (5pcs), 13g Digital Servo (3pcs), 25g Digital Servo (1pc)
- Flying Duration : 5 minutes
- Landing gear : Retractable CNC shock absorbing metal landing gears with sequenced gear doors
- LED lights : LED (6pcs)
- Other electronics : Main Wiring Board (1pc), wing plug set (2pcs)
- Channels : 6CH-Throttle, ailerons, elevator, rudder, flaps and retracts
- Battery Compartment : 170x55x45mm
- Recommended battery : 22.2V 4000-5000mAh
- Build & Test Time : +-20 minutes
|Kit version||Plug and play|