GR-12 HOTT receiver
Graupner GR-12 HOTT receiver (ref 33506)
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. Without additional sensor systems, the parameters receiver voltage and temperature, as well as signal strength are transmitted.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensuresextreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- Two LEDs signal operating status.
- The sizes and weights have been reduced.
- Receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Servo connections in the front panel.
- Failsafe, hold, OFF, and standard (channel 1 failsafe; all others hold) programmable.
Functions with SMART-BOX:
5 mixers programmable
Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
Telemetry connection instead of a servo possible on channel 5
SUM signal programmable at the output of the highest channel (e.g. for V-Stabi, Microbeast, Quadrocopter, wireless pupil function with mc-19/22 HoTT, flight simulators)
Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
Fail-safe, hold and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
Warning thresholds can be programmed for undervoltage, overtemperature and undertemperature
Servo test function
Temperature range : -15 ... +70 °C
Antenna length : 145 mm
All-up weight, approx.: 7 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2483.5 MHz
Range approx. : 2000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 36 x 21 x 10 mm
Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
Charging rate : 70 mA
Operating voltage : (2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4 V