Savox SV-1272SG+ Digital HV Servo (0.10sec, 30kg)
Savox SA-1258TG Monster torque servo
The SA1258TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium and aluminum gears for one amazing servo! With titanium and aluminum gears, this servo is truly magical. Pushing 167 ounces of torque and a blistering .08 transit time, this servo is redefining what an all-around servo should be capable of. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos. The minimized backlash on the SA1258TG is helpful in plane wings for greater accuracy and less gear play.
- Extremely powerful for its size pushing 416.6 oz-in torque.
- Super strong and precision made unique steel gears provide high level of durability and survives heavy use.
- Coreless motor brings output performance to the top level – smoother, faster, and more efficient.
- Special design for high voltage native 2s LiPo operation.
- Water-proof with 4 silicon seals.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for large-scale airplane, jet, and 1/5th scale surface.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 63.0
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .13
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 319.4
- Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .10
- Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 416.6
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520