Optronics - Voltario T30 - RX Bat telemetry + Touch switch
Voltario combines touch switch functionality and a telemetry sensor in a single device. It uses advanced technology to reach minimum size with an enhanced set of features.
Voltario T30 is designed to turn on/off the electronics in your model. If you use a dedicated receiver battery, the Voltario can be used to directly replace a mechanical switch. Specifically in thin glider fuselages or models equipped with a small BEC circuit, the device will offer great benefits like a small size and receiver battery monitoring. The device remembers its last operating state, and if the battery is accidentally disconnected, the Voltario will automatically boot up again as soon as the battery is connected again.
- Touch switch function.
- Duplex EX, Multiplex MSB, Graupner Hott, Futaba S.Bus2telemetry support (current, voltage, capacity).
- Optional low voltage shutdown.
- Remembers the last operating state.
- Dimensions : 25x12x5mm
- Weight incl. cables : 9g
- Cables : 0.5mm2 (20AWG)
- Continuous current : 10A
- Peak current (2s) : 30A
- Standby current : 80µA (touch button active)
- Operating current : 20mA
- Operating temperature : -20 - 85°C
- Supply Voltage : 4-12V
- Telemetry : Duplex EX, Multiple MSB, Graupner Hott, Futaba S.Bus2
- Touch switch support : YES
- Overcurrent protection : NO
- Selectable touch / mechanical switch / RC switch : YES
- Status LED : YES (touch button)